Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Follow Me on Pinterest

We are once again, under a snow storm watch. Please Mother Nature bring us the sun and double digits lol! Until than, I want to share with you some teas I came across from the Dr.OZ Facebook page.

truly enjoy a nice warm cup of herbal tea just before bedtime. It really soothes and warms me up. It is my way of winding down.


A mind and body relaxant.

I truly recommend you drinking herbal teas. Get into a herbal tea bedtime regime. Not only does it sooth you, it benefits you. I have tried every brand  and types of teas you can possibly imagine,  and from doing so, I have acquired my own favorite teas which I will share with you on my next post.

Here is a list of teas and their benefits,  as seen on Dr.Oz Facebook page;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :-) Thanks
Type your comment on the box below.
Underneath the comment box you have "COMMENT AS"
Click on the box and scroll down to choose an account.
If you do not have an account than select anonymous.
Press publish