Thursday, May 22, 2014

Follow Me on Pinterest

My everyday green smoothie


I prepare the juice every night so my boys take it with them in the morning. My family and friends love it. 
It's easy to make and so deliciously healthy. I sip on it through my morning, sometimes I'll still have a bowl of steel cut oats with some blueberries, raspberries and blackberries if I feel hungry.

Green smoothie ( makes 3 bottle servings as shown on picture below)

Instructions:
In a blender pour 1 1/2 bottle of distilled water.
1 small head romaine lettuce
A bunch of spinach
2 celery stalks
1 granny green apple
1cup chopped up pineapple 
Juice from one lemon

Blend veggies first, than fruits. Enjoy this light delicious green smoothie.

Sometimes I add one of the following;
Carrot, pear, banana,papaya, cucumber, grapefruit, or I substitute the spinach with kale.



Hope you try this delicious smoothie, I know you will enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :-) Thanks
Type your comment on the box below.
Underneath the comment box you have "COMMENT AS"
Click on the box and scroll down to choose an account.
If you do not have an account than select anonymous.
Press publish