Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Follow Me on Pinterest

Beet Green Salad-- beetlicious

Made this quick and easy salad. 
I love beets, they taste so earthy. 

I always soak my lettuce in vinegar water before starting dinner. I leave it for about 15-20 minutes. Than I rinse it well and spin it, to remove any excess water.  Super clean....

Beetlicious salad

1beet
I head Lettuce
Half cucumber
2 Green onions
Salt to taste
Oregano to taste
1 garlic clove chopped
Olive oil
Vinegar



Look at that water after soaking the lettuce for about 15 minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :-) Thanks
Type your comment on the box below.
Underneath the comment box you have "COMMENT AS"
Click on the box and scroll down to choose an account.
If you do not have an account than select anonymous.
Press publish