Monday, June 9, 2014

Follow Me on Pinterest

My refreshing outdoor lunch :-)


Spent my morning removing weeds from my vegetable garden. Everything is growing nicely.
Outdoor work does make me hungry, so I tossed up this quick, easy, and very refreshing salad for lunch. 


Serves 1 

Ingredients

Watercress
Pineapple 
Cucumber
Beet ( half of one beet)
Olive oil/ vinegar/ salt/ oregano

Instructions
Chop pineapple, beet and cucumber into small pieces. Add watercress and ingredients to a dish. Season with salt and oregano. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar and mix together. 

Super refreshing outdoor lunch. 

With my salad, I had a glass of my pre-made water pitcher. 
Got this recipe from Pinterest and decided to give it a try. It's easy to make and tastes like ice tea. Very refreshing.

Here is the Pinterest recipe photo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :-) Thanks
Type your comment on the box below.
Underneath the comment box you have "COMMENT AS"
Click on the box and scroll down to choose an account.
If you do not have an account than select anonymous.
Press publish