Sunday, May 25, 2014

Follow Me on Pinterest

Gardening days

As promised here are a few photos from my spring garden clean and planting.
Hope I inspire you to start your own organic vegetable garden. It's easy, and very rewarding. Planting is time for myself, it's a sense of peace. A soul rejuvenation :-) 
Happy planting

My vegetable garden


My fruit trees ( pruned and treated)
And my angel garden, all it needs now is water and watch it grow beautifully.


Got around to planting my vases, and some more flower gardening.


Everything looks so much refreshing and alive in the spring. Hibernation over, spending most of my days outside. Vitamin D provided naturally :-)

The only thing that this great weather brings that eat me alive are mosquitoes. Boy do they ever bite.. I have searched and purchased mosquito traps, repellants, candles, sprays, garlic powder, garlic water, burned sage and so far none really work. So I'm asking you, if you have any suggestions to repell Mosquitos please do share. All recommendations are so greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...




1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula , I am truly impressed with your blog. The fact that you actually garden and grow some of the food that you post on your blog is refreshingly suprising. Not too many people are capable of such endeavours these days.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :-) Thanks
Type your comment on the box below.
Underneath the comment box you have "COMMENT AS"
Click on the box and scroll down to choose an account.
If you do not have an account than select anonymous.
Press publish